Hotel Sales & Marketing
Depending on your needs we can tailor make a program based on your individual requirements.
RESORTS HOSPITALITY SERVICES offers flexible options - a monthly fee basis for a 12-month term for Sales & Marketing representation services consisting of all or some of the services below.
Alternatively our consulting services are available based on a fee per individual project basis. Please contact us for a tailor-made proposal for your property.
- Strategic assessment and planning day with the hotel.
- Preparation of detailed 12-month sales and marketing plans and budgets based on successful yield management principals to ensure cost effective and successful revenue flows from accommodation guests, restaurants patrons and the MICE industry.
- Market segment analysis and re-alignment to higher yield markets where required.
- Effective marketing department administration to ensure that all activities are conducted on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- Production of all high quality and targeted collateral including sales brochures, websites, stationary, advertisements, signage and sales and PR support materials.
- Introduction and maintenance of computer based customer relationship management systems.
- Implementation of direct sales strategy, fostering long term relationships with key distributors.
- Meetings, incentives, conference and exhibition management (MICE) development and action of effective media planning for all advertising and promotions.
RATES, PRICING & DISTRIBUTION
- Establishment of property "Rate" levels and correct terminology - ensuring parity and integrity of your data.
- Implementation of Dynamic Pricing rate principals with training and follow up.
- Standardisation of room types and information over all distribution channels.
- Revenue Management - 13 month forecasting and distribution.
- Web site booking engine, utilizing live inventory and rates (24/7 selling).
- E-commerce - effective inventory and rate distribution worldwide via 3rd party on-line.
- Implementation of direct sales strategy, fostering long term relationships with key suppliers and distributors.
- Assistance with contract negotiations, rate setting and contract preparations for the wholesale and inbound markets.
- Attendance at key targeted INDIA wide trade shows and industry events (co-operative cost basis).
- Innovative sales calls and promotional and incentive campaigns to all major suppliers such as travel wholesalers, professional conference organizations, , travel agents, tourist bureaus and airlines.
- Meetings, incentives, conference and exhibition management (MICE).
- Access to a large database of Travel Agents, PCO's, Consortia and meeting planners.